Tuesday, April 28, 2009

garage sale nazi

We thought it would be great fun as a church community group to have a garage sale together! I only allow myself one every 2 years or so becuase it turns me into a money making nazi. I scour through every crevice of my home, looking for things that just might be worth a nickle or a dime.

As the day gets closer to the sale, I will start staring at the clothes on my husband's back and will bite my tongue lest I tell him to rip them off and sell them to the highest bidder.

I am a garage sale nazi.

Hopefully, after the sale, you will be able to walk in our home, sit on some furniture, admire the fact that we are wearing clothes, and have a glass to drink some lemonade in.

Pray for me. I want to sell it all. I am a garage sale nazi.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

You are sooo my sister!

Rodney Tindall, REALTOR said...

We need to start praying now for good weather! God will have to stop the rather prolific rains for us to have success.