Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Camera Therapy

OK, readers. This woman needed a little camera therapy after trying on swimsuits at Wal-Mart this morning. Ahem. Enough said. So, a little vitamin D, a ton of gorgeous azaleas, two cute boys playing animals, and my best friend, Mr. Nikon, helped ease me back into my happy self.

This first shot is my favorite because I have never shot anything like it before...it captured the sun coming through the leaves and they look like happy bubbles. I am afraid that you will think the tree nub (is nub a word?) resembles a female anatomy part, and I am just going to throw that thought out the window, because, like I said, I think this shot is way cool.


Heather...the below (minus a cute boy) will be one of the backdrops for your shoot next week! Gotta love it!
I have been trying to get out of my comfort zone and try shooting new angles. I am amazed how it transforms a subject!


For me?????

Animals always fight better in the open sunlight.

Check back later this weekend. I am very excited to announce that I will be doing my very first GIVEAWAY. Oh, and go get you some Vitamin D. Very nice.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Great shots - the one of Sam offering you the flower is precious :)

blessedpath said...

Are those GORGEOUS flowers in your yard??!!! Great shots! You are very talented!

Amelia said...

You are becoming quite the professional, I must say! Beautiful job! And did somebody say giveaway? ooooooo I love giveaways! = )

Kim said...

Nice shots, girl! You continue to amaze me. I had that same swimsuit experience myself a few months ago. Not fun! What's up with the Vitamin D?

Heather said...

I am SOO excited about our shoot and those flowers are GORGEOUS!!! Doesn't the sunshine always make such a difference in mood, outlook, etc.? I know it does for me! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Kim said...

Okay, laying in bed last night it dawned on me. Sunshine....vitamin D....sometimes I'm just a little slow. :)

the Fosters said...

You do an amazing job with your photography! Way to stretch out of your comfort zone! I hope your proud of your shots!