Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Idol Rundown

Here is my take on the idols and how they performed tonight:

Danny...I love you man, but tonight you just didn't stand and deliver for me. I hated the way that song started. But I still am rooting for you to be in the top 3.

Kris...You come from an amazing town, baby! We are voting for you as I type. That said, you weren't my fave tonight, dude. You are still as cutie patootie as can be, though.

Lil...Don't pick Tina Turner unless your name is Tina Turner. I admire you for being a Mom of 3 and still being on the show, though!

Anoop...This may have been your best performance...where have you been hiding? Oh, yeah, under the shadow of big boys like Usher.

Scott...It is time to go home now. I love the fact that you are uber-talented, but don't pick a power ballad unless you can deliver.

Allison...one of the best of the night! As soon as I heard you were singing Bonnie Raitt, I just knew you would rock it out! Very good song choice!

Matt...man, you got soul, baby! And you were a darling little boy! Very good song choice and the 2nd best male vocal of the night!

Adam...I have no words. I don't really like you, but you have some of the best range and control I have ever heard in a male voice. I think you would be great on Broadway. It would be a great avenue for the drama, drama, drama to come out. BTW, best vocals tonight. But I still don't know if I would buy your album.

So, there you guys have it. I know you were all dying to know what I thought!

3 comments:

Cassie said... said...

I'm glad your a fellow idol fan! I love Alad the most, but red head is so very awesome & the guy from Arkansas is such a sweetie.

Kelli said...

I was dying to know your thoughts. I am with you 100% on all of that.

Three Against One said...

I agree with you on it all. I too am not a Adam fan and will not buy his album but he does have amazing control, he should do Broadway. I think either Danny or Kris needs to win this show.....