Monday, April 27, 2009

Mr. Toad

It is Toad Week! We have a wonderful festival called Toad Suck Daze that draws thousands of people every year! The festival is complete with craft booths, chicken on a stick, rides, "stuck on a truck," and of course, toad races! The boys got to practice racing toads at school. We decided to set the toad free...living in a card board box is hard on the little guys. Eli about bawled his eyes out...but realized later it was the only way the little fella was going to survive. He perked back up when Uncle Zach informed him that there are tons of toads in his backyard. What is your favorite part about the festival?


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

The funnel cake. :)

Little Oak Table said...

Cute Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Let's see....the food...seeing friends and their kids...seeing Connor be so excited...it's all good to me!

Kim said...

Megan didn't even know TSD is coming up, and about three days ago she asked me and Jason when she'd get to race a toad again. I don't know if we can make it or not this weekend, but she sure would love to! I guess that's her favorite part. Are you guys going to the concert Friday night? isn't it Little Big Town? Should be lots of fun.

Cassie said... said...

I hate frogs!

Jenny said...

I want to like TSD BUT I'm so cheap and it cost a fortune to go and enjoy any type of food or anything... AND it's so crowded. I'm sure we'll go though... and split a lemonade;)