Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baseball Fever

Things are in full swing around here. It is hilarious to me that we Hog fans are the Kentucky Wildcats on Cade's baseball team. You should have seen Eric when he first donned the blue shirt and hat...blasphemy, I tell you! The Wildcats had an amazing night of ball! Everyone was hitting! Cade had a great night with a ton of outs at first. The team even had their first grand slam! Go Wildcats! (Did I just say that??) Eli loved hanging with the team in the dugout and Sam loved playing in the dirt. Me? Well, let's just say I had a little fun with the camera!











3 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

sweet, sweet pictures!!

blessedpath said...

Fun times!!! Hey, I hear it is your birthday today??? Happy Happy Day to you Becke'!!!! I hope you get to enjoy doing whatever makes you happy the most!

Amelia said...

Those are some GREAT pictures! I like the one of CAde smiling, by himself! What a Q-T Pie!

Did you have a good birthday?

I Love you & I miss you so much already!
*By the way, some how I accidently got home with your slip and one of your t-shirts, let me know if you need me to mail your slip to you!
<3 Mini