Saturday, June 20, 2009

"Testament Focused" round 3

Here is round three....I think the last pic may be my favorite representation of a book/scripture yet! Uhhh, I think I only have about 49 books to go. Are you kidding me?

#13 "Dedicated"
1 Samuel 1:27-28a "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord."


#14 "Consider"
Matthew 6:28 "And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin."

#15 "Light"

Luke 8:16 "No one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light."

#16 "Race"
Acts 20:24 "However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace."

#17 Perseverance
Hebrews 12:1 "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." Part of the verse in "The Message" version says this, "Strip down, start running--and never quit!" Don't you just love that?

No comments: