Sunday, June 21, 2009

"Testament Focused" round 4

Here is round 4...if you missed round 3, it is below the Father's day post. #18 "Embrace"
Mark 9:37 "Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me."


#19 "Fight"
2 Timothy 4:7 "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."

#20 "Crave"
1 Peter 2:2-3 "Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good."


#21 "Walk"
2 John verse 6 "And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love."


#22 "Joy"
3 John verse 4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."

2 comments:

In His Army said...

These are super neat!

Little Oak Table said...

Love the last 2 posts. Very sweet!

5000 lbs? You are a nut!