Sunday, August 23, 2009

Testament Focused

"Hidden"
1 Samuel 13:6 "When the men of Israel saw that their situation was critical and that their army was hard pressed, they hid in caves and thickets, among the rocks, and in pits and cisterns." (thank you to everyone for the great ideas on this picture!!)
"Head High"
Luke 21:28 "When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."
"Hope"
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

"Shine"
2 Corinthians 4:6 "For God, who said, 'Let light shine out of darkness,' made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ." (thank you kirby!)

1 comment:

In His Army said...

I love these posts :) I plan to send in my Ranch Hand Form this week :) Have a good one!