Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Eli!

How can it be that my Eli is 7 today? God seemed to give Eli an extra dose of a lot of things: laughter, compassion, joy, competitiveness, and birth weight. Coming into the world at 10 pounds 5 ounces, Elijah was full of surprises. He continued to surprise us with his laid back character and easy going attitude. He has been nothing but pure blessing to Eric and I.

I needed some rest after that delivery.
The above: 9 days. I bet you had a 3 month old that size.
The below: 4 months and such a good baby
Eli has inspired his brothers with creative ways of playing. Why not be an astronaut, cowboy, and ninja, all at the same time, while in your pajamas?
You tend to melt the hearts of all you come in contact with.

I am just blessed that you call me Mom.
Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

blessedpath said...

How sweet!! Happy Birthday Eli!! I had no idea he was such a BIG baby....whew girl, that must have hurt! But made it that much sweeter to hold him after. Enjoy your day with him.

the Fosters said...

Happy Birthday to your precious 7 year old! He is a doll!
Love the photo wall and the holy jeans!