Saturday, January 9, 2010

Upward Game Day

Let the games begin! I have to say that out of all the sports, watching my boys play basketball is my favorite. It doesn't have the ambiance of baseball games played on warm summer nights complete with snow cones, but as far as the actual sport goes, I just love me some kid basketball!

This is Eli's very first year and he came out with a roaring passion! The kid has some drive and is quite competitive. We just need to get him to have better control of the ball and stop fouling so much. He had a great first game, though. Cade had a game this morning as well and scored 26 points. I unfortunately had to miss it because I had already scheduled a one year old baby girl photo shoot. (I sometimes wish I could be two places at the same time!) You can see her here!






2 comments:

Kirby said...

So...Upward season has officially started and somebody hasn't gotten me a schedule yet. I'm a little disappointed.

Cassie said... said...

i love basketball too, but there is NOTHING like FOOTBALL!