Friday, April 23, 2010

Bewitched

Do you remember that show? A cute little blond would wiggle her nose and things would just magically happen. Nice.

I was thinking about this: if I could wiggle my nose and let anything happen instantly, what would it be? I can let it happen everyday.

I think it would either be exercise or getting ready. Want that piece of chocolate cake? Just wiggle that nose and you will have exercised it right off! Want to sleep in an extra 30 minutes? Just wiggle that nose and you can automatically be ready as soon as you hop out of bed.

What would you pick?

5 comments:

Heather said...

I have had SEVERAL early mornings this week, so I would pick the getting ready so I could sleep in. PLUS--getting ready takes so long and is such a pain sometimes!!! Have a great weekend!

Mark and Cari said...

I would wiggle my nose and my house would be clean and organized with everything in its place!

Cassie said... said...

I think I would wiggle my house spotless and about 15 pounds off.

Kim said...

Clean house!!! And the results from running without having to do it. :)

Erica said...

wow. just one thing? well, eating whatever I want and it being instantly gone with a nose wiggle would be awesome...and on any given day I might go for that. But if I had to pick one, I would probably go with being able to wiggle my nose and be anywhere in the world I wanted to be. (just think, London, Paris, New Zealand, the BEACH...all in a weekend :) For this to be the winner over the food option, I would have to be able to wiggle whoever along with me, obviously.