Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Moms and Muffins

It was "Mom's special day" at school...so Moms parked in every nook and cranny of that place in order to get a little glimpse of their prized possessions: their kids. We were treated to apple fritters, juice, and special things the kids made. It was a fun way to start the morning. Here are Eli's special words to me...

Next stop: Cade's class!

His class made canvases! They each painted a canvas, wrote a special tribute, attached a picture, and sealed it with some special coating. What a treasure! I love it!

6 comments:

Cassie said... said...

the canvus is great. I may try one with my boys.

Heather said...

HOW SWEET! Can't wait for special moments like these with my little man.

Erica said...

Whew. Glad you're back to blogging this week. I needed it :) These pics = warm fuzzies.

Kim said...

That is so special. Your boys are very handsome, and you are beautiful as always. I'm also impressed with Eli's handwriting!

Savannah B said...

You are truly blessed with those boys. So sweet, so good for a Mama's heart!

In His Army said...

What sweet gifts! Love the beautiful pictures of you and your boys and what neat handwriting on the card!!!