Sunday, April 25, 2010

How are ya on this fine Sunday evening?

Well, it is Sunday evening. I love everything about Sundays, except that small twinge in the bottom of your stomach that creeps up on you when you realize that the weekend is almost over and another Monday is just around the bend.

What did you do today? I sang at church, ate a crockpot chicken and rice recipe, shot this session, watched the boys' pet toads, shuddered at the boys' crickets that are food for the pet toads, and rehashed the newest story by Ted Dekker: The Bride Collector. I just love him. I can't help myself.

Hey, I am in need of some yummy crock pot recipes. If you have a winner, will you blog it?!

Thanks. Hugs.

2 comments:

Cassie said... said...

I went to an amazing worship service this morning, had lunch with my family and wonderful friends and then came home and did a lot of wonderful nothing for the rest of the day.

Anonymous said...

I'm checking out a new crock pot recipe tonight. I'll let you know how it goes. I still don't know how to comment on your Lulu blog, but those pictures are absolutely beautiful, and I understand how you have fallen for that precious little boy. I'm sure you feel like there is so much yet to learn about photography, but to this untrained eye, it looks to me like you have arrived! Great work.
Barb