Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting to Know You

Here are some things you may or may not know about me!

1. I love artichoke hearts and can eat them straight out of the jar. They are tasty on pasta salad, too.

2. I think I have done every single study by Beth Moore (except maybe David?) and I love them all. She is so anointed and I would love to have a portion of what God teaches her!

3. I love musicals. I used to sing in them when I was younger. I even tried my hand at opera in college. It was great fun...especially when I got to be the "pregnant" lady "La Ciesca" in Gianni Schicchi. I still enjoy going to Little Rock to see productions at Murray Dinner Theatre. A dream vacation would be to hit all the Broadway shows in New York.

4. I am not a big talker. I would much rather just sit and let others carry on the conversation. It makes me a good listener, but then I realize that people don't really know much about me.

5. I hate road trips or being in the car for a long period of time. I would much rather fly or better yet, blink my eyes and magically appear at my destination. This makes traveling quite hilarious in our family. I hate potty breaks and get irritated if Eric wants to stop for a cup of coffee. Just get me there, already, and then I can enjoy myself. (If I could read the whole way, that would change things up a bit, but I usually get car sick.)

6. I don't enjoy watching movies over and over again. If I have seen it already, it is pretty much torture for me to make myself sit through it again. (Unless I absolutely LOVE it.) I just feel like I am wasting time. Eric, on the other hand, LOVES to rewatch stuff and will often come home for lunch and watch just 30 minutes of a movie...therefore, taking him all week to get through a movie.

7. I wear makeup everytime I leave my house. Call it vain. Call it insecure. Call it whatever you want. It just is what it is.

8. When I was in High School, I either wanted to be a Christian Counselor or an OBGYN. (hee)

9. I can't handle it when the covers are messed up while trying to sleep. They have to be in perfect order.

10. I didn't play sports growing up. (shocker, huh, hahahahaha) I wish I had played something, so that trying to be active wouldn't be so hard these days.

OK, how about you?
I tag Paige, Heather, Cassie, Nic, Savannah, and Bekah

4 comments:

Kirby said...

Eric just watches 30 minutes of a movie at a time? Thats crazy!

Three Against One said...

Glad to know that I am not alone with the covers having to be straight. My husband says I am crazy, but I have to straighten them out every night before bed and make sure the corners (ok my corner) is tucked in tight. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Personally, I like to throw the covers off Becke and I just to see her response. It frustrates her to no end, but darn it is fun!!!

Beck's husband