Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hi There.

I am still here. I hate it when bloggers don't blog, so forgive me for my lapse of having anything to say or share. It is hot up in this Arkansas heat, so I find myself sitting directly in front of a fan and reading quite often these days. I loved this book by Charles Martin. I feel like our generation has lost the ability to tell "story." Perhaps it is because we text and do everything else technological except sit and talk with one another (uninterrupted.) We don't seem to have the ability to relive an event with just our memories anymore. Martin is an exception. He has the gift of "story" and I just love all his books. Buy one and try him out...but you might need some one-ply close at hand.
What has been the best book you have read this summer?

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love sitting and talking...I know you do, too, especially about yourself. HA.

Let's hit that up soon sister :)