Tuesday, March 1, 2011

bathroom talk.

Yesterday, Sam and I needed to venture into a Christian book store.  The only thing bad about this store is that they don't have a public restroom.  Which kills me every time.  Luckily, next door is a pet store that will be happy to let you deposit your coffee and water, after you gaze at the parakeets, snakes, fish, and rats.

I told Sam I needed to go the bathroom. {simple enough, right?}

He asked me why I needed to go.

I told him I just needed to go, alright.

He asked me again why I needed to go.

Knowing that my life would be much simpler if I threw out a "Samism,"  I told him that my pee was about to come out.

He gasped and said, "Hey, that's MY line!!!"

{funny kid.  love him lots.}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic - that is my son! Life has its own rhythm with him.

Eric

Erica said...

!!!! love that guy :) hilarious

Kelli said...

Ha!!! So funny. :)