Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shoving Them Outside

I have come to full terms with the fact that my boys are ruined.  They hate the camera.  It doesn't help that their momma is obsessed with it.  So, I have set them free.  I don't make them go out for mini photoshoots very often.  Much to the depression of my little heart.  We simply gotta keep the peace around here.

BUT, today I snuck it up on them.  I ushered them outside before they had a chance to change clothes from church.  It didn't matter to me that they weren't perfectly coordinated...I just wanted pics of their cuteness!  I am in love with Eli's hat...and as you can see later, I think I wouldn't mind having my own Fedora. 

I love these boys of mine...but I still wonder if it is possible for ME to get a good pic of them...all smiling their natural smiles and looking at the camera.  sigh.











hope you are having a good spring break!
hugs,
becke'

1 comment:

Cassie said... said...

bribe them...it totally works for me!