Monday, January 5, 2009

30 Day Shred...or "How to Sweat, Puke, and Cry!"


Along with the rest of the world, I am striving to eat better and exercise more. If I could lose 5 pounds this month, it would tickle me to death! Not that 5 pounds is my goal, but it would be a start! So, while in Texas, I made a big purchase. Not big as in cost, but big as in commitment. I bought Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It is a workout DVD that is cool cause it has three different workouts based on your ability...and then you can progress from there.

You know Jilli, the trainer on The Biggest Loser. Well, now I know why her contestants puke and cry. I was about to do the same thing yesterday...and that was on the beginners workout. Today was a little better...although every muscle in my body was aching from yesterday.
So...go get ya a copy! Only $9 at Walmart! I guarantee you it only takes 20 minutes and your heart will beat like there is no tomorrow. (And, hopefully, the pounds will indeed be SHRED!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In 30 days, tell us whether it worked or not!

Little Oak Table said...

she looks like she wants to hurt me.

loved the tx pics!

i did bob this morning. gorsh that sounds bad.

i'm allready feeling it. do i look skinnier? haha

blessedpath said...

Only nine bucks???!!! I'm on it!! Man, I stepped on the scale yesterday..........uh, guess it's been a little longer than I thought, since the last time.... The number looking back at me was STAGGERING!!! Crazy to let it get so out of hand....time to work!! Thanks for the tip. Good luck

Cassie said... said...

I highly reacommend the colon cancer diet! I have lost 35 pounds in just a few months!

Good luck with your shred.

Heather said...

Oh MY! I am so scared of Jillian...