Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hogs and Praline Chicken

Can I get a special Whoot-Whoot on behalf of our Razorbacks?? *Sigh...* And just like that, Razorback basketball was fun again. I miss the good ol' days of Hog basketball. Last night took me back in time, when we were GOOD and we had a team worth expending our energy on. Ahhh, lead the way, Fortson, lead the way.

And, I had the best meal ever tonight. I am pretty sure that it isn't to be found on any diet out there...which is why it is memorable and worth blogging about! It was called Praline Chicken. Cook your chicken breasts in some butter, remove from pan, add some maple syrup, brown sugar, and toasted pecans, and voila, the best finger lickin' stuff ever!

Of course, I have an addiction to anything that says "praline." When I was younger, I would pick "Pralines and Cream" Ice Cream while my friends were picking "Cotton Candy".

MMM, since none of us can eat any, let us live vicariously through the blog. What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?

5 comments:

blessedpath said...

OOOH, that chicken sounds yummy!!! Yeah, I don't think that is on my diet, but I'll have to treat myself sometime. I too, love prailine. Have you ever had Paula Deen's Prailine french toast bake???? It is D-E-V-I-N-E!!!! Let me know if you want the recipe.

Jenny said...

Yummy.... our "current" favorite ice cream at the Wallace house is Death By Chocolate:)

Wooooo Pig Soooooie!!

Heather said...

That game was awesome last night! I like lots of ice creams- Cookies and Cream, Mint Choc. Chip, chocolate/vanilla swirl yogurt from TCBY....oh man, now I am really wanting some!!!

In His Army said...

We are loving that Hogs basketball is good again!Nothing like a good college basketball game! I love about any icecream but my mom and grandmother's homeade vanilla is my favorite!

Kim said...

So, being the wonderful cook I am....(NOT), I'm a little scared to try it without knowing how much syrup, sugar, pecans???? Do you just estimate? I know Jason would love it b/c pralines-n-cream is his favorite too.