Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day, Dad!
Love, your lil' Lulu! You love to have fun...especially when a Ranger, horse, cow, or tractor is involved.

I'll never forget when you dropped me off at UCA 15 years ago. It was about 110 heat index but I wasn't about to mistake the tears rolling down your cheeks for sweat. That moment is precious to me. I hadn't seen you cry a whole lot during my 18 years of life. To see those tears shed for me will always bring a bittersweet smile to my face. I didn't want you to leave that day. But, thanks for doing it anyway.
You were a good Dad then and a good Dad now. I love you forever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Jerry....you look like you still got it riding the electric bull!!!

Eric

Anonymous said...

now that's the Becke' I remember. so very cute then and a beautful lady now! DEB E