Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stuffed Animal Parties and Journal Sneaks


We loved stuffed animals around here. Webkins to be specific. There is something sweet and innocent about your almost ten year old boy asking for a new stuffed animal Webkins for his birthday.
For cheap entertainment, the boys love to line up all their animals on the bed and play all sorts of things like animal racing, basketball, football, and baseball. It is cute to see them picking teams and letting the little guys come to life.
On a totally different note, I was going through the boys' school things and came across some journals that they were required to write in. It was fun to see not only their handwriting improve, but their spelling and writing abilities as well. Being a lover of words, let's just say that I treasure their little journals.
I have permission from Cade to share one little entry with you...it is all about his mommy, so you can see why I was so eager to put it up! (wink. wink.)

Monday, April 12, 2010
When I think of my mom she's working hard. She helps me make things right with things that are hard, and to get along with my brothers. I like it when she takes me places. I love it when she's on her blog. My mom shows love to me by helping others. She is like no other mom because she loves us so much. My mom is different because she is not from around here, she was born in Fayetteville, AR. She is sometimes strict, but that doesn't make her a bad mom. She is very peaceful. I think of her as a mom that will never die. Her strength is photographing. She will photographer anyone she knows, for example people from church. I can't name one name that she has not photographered. She is the best mom in the world. And that is why I love my mom.
The End.
I think of her as a mom that will never die...
I think of my Mom the same way, sweet son. And, kid, you are cracking me up about the photographer lines.

6 comments:

Heather said...

This is PRECIOUS!!!! Oh, I love it. "I cannot think of one person she hasn't photographered!!!" :) Sweet, sweet words from a sweet boy!!!

Unknown said...

that was super sweet.

Jenny said...

Very sweet:) and I love the beach pictures... SOOO jealous!

Heather said...

AwW! I love the innocence of a sweet sweet child. No one can say it better than that!

Kirby said...

"She's not from around here." Hahaha, thats hilarious!

Kelli said...

So, so sweet. I love it. And I LOVE all the beach pictures. Did it make you nervous having your camera on the beach because I'm nervous to take mine. I probably won't take my big one very often, maybe once or twice for good pics, then the little one for day to day use. Love ya!