Thursday, June 17, 2010

We have a winner, folks!

You are right, Jenny!

The pictures are of the guts of a baseball. Cade was being quite inquisitive the other day and decided to find out what made a baseball a baseball. After about thirty minutes of unwinding the string, we finally came across a tiny bouncy ball. So there you have it: a bouncy ball and lots of string make up that all American ball.

Jenny, come find me at church Sunday and I will hand over your Sonic gift card!

Hey everyone...what is your favorite summer drink from Sonic?

4 comments:

Jenny said...

WoohOOOO:) how funny is that? Here's the funny thing... I don't know HOW I knew that? I knew there was string inside of them but I've never cracked one open to see.... it was like it just popped in my head.

My fav sonic drink is Cranberry Sprite:)

Becky Lockett said...

Since we have a Sonic Mixmaster in our house my new fav is Oceanwater with a shot of vanilla and apple juice...... believe me it's delicious!

Erica said...

diet coke with cherry. nothing better.

except a reese's blast, if that counts for a drink :)

Mark and Cari said...

I LOVE me a Lemon-Berry Slush on a hot summer day! It's fruity, cold, and refreshing with the lemons and strawberries.