Friday, December 3, 2010

My New Addiction

If you like CSI mysteries concerning serial killers, then FBI agent Patrick Bowers is your guy.  I can't put this series down.  Hence, the lack of blogging.  And lack of bible study.  And lack of...

Somebody make me stop.

*this series is not for the faint of heart as it does include things such as beheadings, drownings, and kidnappings

*you know, serial killer stuff

*awesomely written, unpredictable, make you gasp kind of serial killer stuff

*off to start book 4

*or crack open my Bible

*pray for the latter

*thanks and have a happy weekend

3 comments:

Cassie said... said...

I don't think Ive ever ready anything by this guy...and I ready EVERYTHING! where did you find him?

Anonymous said...

he is actually a christian fiction author...check out CBO or amazon!
Becke'

Little Oak Table said...

you so funny