Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Picture Pages, Picture Pages, Time to Get Your Picture Pages

Do you guys remember the Saturday morning show "Picture Pages" by Bill Cosby?  Ahh, the good old days.  It came on right after Captain Kangaroo.  I miss Saturday morning television!  Well, this post is heavy in pics...so I present you picture pages! 

Mom took some of these for us while up there for Thanksgiving.  I (almost) forgot how stressful and hard it can be to be in front of the lens instead of behind it.  Trying to get all the boys smiling and looking and not giving each other bunny ears makes for a nice little session.  Especially when it is 30 degrees outside!  (Hence the pink noses, rosy cheeks, and snot running down their faces.)  Kidding about the snot.  I think.






I love you Mommy!  Thanks for being our photographer.  I know it is hard work.  (wink wink)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Those are awesome pics!!! You really are so beautiful. Tell your mom she took professional-grade photos!

Cassie said... said...

I hate how hard it is to get a good pic anymore.