Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What's going on with me!!


These are two of my new favorite things! I have liked every recipe out of "BOB", so far! And this little baby at the top...let me tell you! It is a KitchenAid santoku knife...complete with red handle. The first time I sliced through a raw chicken breast, joy started coursing through my veins! Oh, go buy it and feel the power for yourself! ($13 at Target!)

I have been busy filling out Christmas cards, killing baby maggots (I will spare you the squishy details), taking tons of pictures, taking kids to birthday parties, Christmas shopping, playing cards, doing tons of laundry, trying new recipes, going to the funnest Progressive dinner ever, and praising Sam for remembering to go potty by himself!!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

And that's why I call you Super Woman!!!