Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!!








Happy 38th to my man! I am so thankful to celebrate this day with you and to be your wife! God created something good when he thought you up! He made you to be compassionate and funny. Handsome and smart. I think he threw in an extra heap of wisdom...thank you for leading our family based on God's desires.
You provide our home with laughter, freedom, and guidance. Your presence gives us security and a sense of peace and safety. When you are gone on business, there is an obvious void in our home. We love you and want you around!
I pray that while you are 38, God will manifest himself fresh in your life and that He will answer your prayers to know him as much as possible. I pray that your work would be blessed abundantly...you have worked so hard for our family and I long to see some things come to fruition. I pray that joy would fill your days as we laugh at the simple things that come our way.
Happy Birthday, Eric!!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law with the sexy legs.

Hope you have an amazing birthday. Do whatever you want today. Eat, drink, watch a cheerleader flick.

Love you.

C'mon...you know I do :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously Kelli, you posted "watch a Cheerleader flick" on the blog.

Of all the things in life I regret it was a single, snide remark about Bring It On. It has brought me tremendous grief.......

Eric

Amelia said...

First of all.... "Sexy Legs" ?? Really? I think I just threw up in my mouth... LOL = )

And second of all.... cheerleader flick? Eric you never mentioned this to me before! Oh is this great news or what! I'm gona have fun with this one! Thanks Kelli!

Anyways..... Happy Birthday to my favorite Brother-in-Law!

Heather said...

Happy birthday to Eric!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday
Oh, and don't forget to tell everyone why you "Really" go to Razorback football games....you know....to figure out if they are real or fake...boobs that is....

Cheerleader flicks....??? who knew.

In His Army said...

Happy b-day! Good to see you guys last weekend...have a great weekend! :)