Saturday, October 24, 2009

Walgreens

If you have a sick kid and have to make a run to Walgreen's for some meds, you might be interested in knowing that:

1. You can buy a DNA Paternity test for only $29.99, you know, just in case you need one.
2. The 80's old school fragrance sprays are still in full swing there...including Malibu Musk and Ex.Cla.Mation. Spray a little bit of the aerosol goodness and you will be transported back to your junior high days in two seconds flat.
3. Every size, brand, and color of antibacterial goo is available for your purchase, in case you need it.
4. Coke products will be 4 for $10 next week.
5. You might want to avoid the magazine aisle lest you see some 9 month pregnant celebrity in her string bikini. Or, you can go see it and scream, "my eyes, my eyes!!"

4 comments:

Nic said...

Ha! I seen the same mag. at wal-Mart. Taylor said "What on Earth!" Holding it up for me to see =)

Three Against One said...

Sounds like you have some sick kiddos, I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Is the #1 thing on your list to look for at Walgreens your way of telling the grandparents that you are having a baby????
Love,
Bebe

Anonymous said...

Oops! I just re-read your blog, and realized I was thinking maternity test, and didn't read that correctly. Shoot! I thought for sure I was on to something. If I knew how to delete that last entry, I would.
Bebe