Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Michael Bubble

I was at Target this morning having a leisurely stroll down the aisles before my luncheon to meet some new blog friends...which was a blast! I decided to complete my shopping for Eric's birthday, after all, it is tomorrow! I had remembered seeing in the circular that Michael Buble' had a new CD that was going to be released on Friday. (Say his name with me: Boo-blay.) So, much to my surprise, I was happy to see it out on display on a center aisle for all the world to see!

Eric and I love us a little Buble', and I thought it would be the perfect last present for him.

So, you can imagine my dismay when I am checking out and the lady says that for some reason, the system won't let me buy Michael Buble's newest CD. WHAT?!? She calls over the manager of the day and he calls back to electronics and video and says, "Yeah, I got a 'Michael Bubble' CD here. Oh, the release date isn't until Friday. OK, thanks."

He doesn't even look me in the eye, but shoves the CD down under the counter and says I can't have it. HELLO??? It was YOUR store's fault for having it on display and I can't even get an "I'm sorry." Or better yet, an, "This was our fault and I would like to gift you a $10 gift card so that you can come back in and purchase this on Friday." AHHH! Customer service, folks, that is all I am saying.

And so, my bubble has been burst over Michael Bubble and Target's lack of customer service.

Thank you and happy swimming.

4 comments:

Heather said...

What an outrage!!! That is pretty funny about them saying the name wrong, though!!! :)

Jenny said...

what a bummer!!!

Three Against One said...

Who doesn't love themselves a little Michael Buble, I am actually listening to his song Home right now, ahh love that voice!
Bummer about Target, I swear some people!

blessedpath said...

Target had better watch it. They are getting too strict on things. Don't they know that a big ole Walmart superstore just opened down the street. Hope Eric had a nice birthday!