Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Pill to Numb the Pain/20 months

I really didn't have much to say about this day. 20 months since my sister walked the same world as me. Anyway, I will just let you read my sweet Mini's thoughts. (see dull day diaries on the side.) There is a line that goes like this, "Everybody says we're all so different and yet everybody knows we're all the same. We're trying to find a pill to numb the pain."

My story of grief isn't her story of grief. God deals with us differently and by His grace, molds us into something better and more Christlike after life shattering events. Will you pray with me that my whole family would continue to be molded into something that resembles Christ more and more? Would you pray with me that the pill to numb the pain would be found in Jesus alone?

2 comments:

Nic said...

I will say a prayer for you and your family right now.

Jennifer said...

Yes, I will.

You've been very brave to show your heart through all this, making your struggles known and your relationship with the Father and what he has taught you apparent to all. I'm sure you have ministered to many through your writing, and allowed the body of Christ to minister to you by letting your heart be seen.