Monday, December 21, 2009

2009 Favorites!

I was thinking the other day about some of my favorite "things" of 2009. Here are a few:

Fave song: I'd Need a Savior (by Among the Thirsty)
Fave book: When Crickets Cry (by Charles Martin)
Fave recipe: Sausage Mushroom Ragu and Rigatoni (by Rachael Ray)
Fave new photography addition: Lightroom (editing software)
Fave project: Testament Focused
Fave zoo: Memphis
Fave trip: Gulf Shores with Mom and Amelia
Fave book that helped me spiritually: Something More (by Catherine Marshall)
Fave way to meet new people: blogs and photography
Fave thing to do if I have time: write


What are some of your favorites of 2009?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm reading When Crickets Cry right now and I love it! I was up until 1:00 last night reading it! Thanks for letting me borrow it!