Wednesday, December 30, 2009

bored

I am bored out of my mind. I function better when I have a schedule and the boys have a schedule that includes school. I think I have read over three books in the past week. ("Burn" by Ted Dekker is an excellent choice if you are looking for a good read...)

My house hasn't figured out how to house all the new goodies the holidays dumped into it. I am too bored/lazy to figure that out right now. I did really good one day and loaded a couple of trashbags of old toys and put them in the garage. But, my dining room table still needs some help. It becomes our catch all table during crazy times.

I asked Eric what I could do with the boys tomorrow (out of the house because I am losing my MIND) and he suggested I invite myself over to someone's house. I told him that was rude. I am a southern belle with Christian manners and I can't possibly invite myself over. So, since I can't invite myself over, would you give me some ideas that I could do tomorrow...preferably inside but not inside MY home?

I did go see Blindside with Michelle last night and it is REALLY good. I know that I am a little late in seeing it, but dog-gone-it, the theater was sold out! I think everyone needed out of the house or something.

So, I am feeling anxious because the new year starts in 27 and a half hours and I don't have a single resolution yet. I feel like I should have a resolution regarding exercise, but I can't ever find anything I want to stick with. I guess the key word there is "want." If you have a resolution regarding exercise or are already in an exercise habit, what is your secret?

I am going to go finish the stupidest show ever: Glee. The music just keeps bringing me back. I am such a sucker.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I love Glee. I think it's hilarious and I love the music - it's not rude to invite yourself over to someone's house - they're probably longing for a distraction too. You guys can come to St. Louis and play. How's that for a distraction? Finally, I am a little overkill on the resolutions - I'll let you take one of mine. Seems like a win win for both of us. :) Love ya!

Michelle said...

You and the boys are always welcome over here. I haven't made any resolutions yet either. Maybe Kelli will let me have one of hers too!
If you like Glee, you need to listen to the group Straight No Chaser. I think you will like them. See there now you have something to do :)

Hill Reflects said...

I just finished listening to Thr3e. It was good and different. I will look at picking up Burn.

Unknown said...

Jazzercise, jazzercise, jazzercise! It's fun, and has morning and afternoon classes. Hope you can come! Betty

Jennifer said...

Do you get the FitTV channel? If so, you can record stuff off of there and have our own custom exercise videos. They have everything from aerobics to yoga to belly dancing... whatever floats your boat!