Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cookies and Kids!

Cookies and kids! Lots of each! A bunch of bloggers and kiddos met in a huge fellowship room and ate a ton of cookies, drank some yummy iced coffee, got a baby fix and laughed at the chaos. Good times!
Now this was precious! All the kids prayed together and thanked God for Jesus.
A few of the kids took turns praying. Sweet.
Melts your heart, huh? No wonder Jesus said "let the little children come to me."
Sam needed a turn. He thanked God for spaceships and the beach, as usual. Love how his eyes are open. I can't really say anything, though, since I was taking pictures while they were praying!
Well, hello, santa baby!




I love seeing this sweet thing, it gives me my "girl" fix!

We discovered this poster at the end of our little party. I think it is going to be our new theme for 2010.
Here it is larger! What on earth does this mean? Does Jesus love me better when I am eating? Only when I am eating? All I know is that I better get to eating!

1 comment:

Heather said...

It was so fun!!! I loved getting to visit! And know this, friend, you can come snuggle up Avery Kate anytime you need your "girl fix!!!!" :) I love the pics of the kids praying- precious!!! Have a great weekend!