Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Day in the Life...Picture Style

Here was our day...in pictures!  We are going backwards...we ended the day with McDonald's Hot Fudge Sundaes...with nuts!



 And before that, Eric got a haircut from yours truly.
 And before that, Savannah girl got a bath.
 Such a good girl she is.

 And before that, I basted a chicken with lemon and rosemary and put it in the oven to roast.

 And before that, Sam played swords with colored pencils.  Which is an every day occurrence.
 And before that, I made banana bran muffins.  And before I put them in the oven, I spilled the brown sugar all over my freshly swept and mopped kitchen.
And before that, I got my hair did.
No pic. 

Just a day in the life...of us!

3 comments:

Erica said...

mmmm. rosemary. :)

Kim said...

You're such a wonderful woman! Sounds like you had a very productive day. Miss you.

Heather said...

You are QUITE the domestic goddess!!! Haircutting, baking, cooking, mom-ming (not sure if that's really a word or not!), dog grooming etc. I think you had yourself a "Proverbs 31" kind of day....sugar spilling and all!!! :)