Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy 39th Eric!

Happy 39th baby!  Or as Cade said this morning, you only have 365 days until you are 4 decades old.  Don't you just love him?!  :)





 You are a great coach to our sons!


 You are always setting such a good example to those around you.  :)
 Our dog thinks you hung the moon.
 The boys would rather be in the backyard with you than anywhere else.
 You are always good for a great laugh...thanks for keeping me laughing all these years.
 You provide such security and protection for our home and souls.
 You always come to my rescue...even when I cast my line into a bush.
 We love you and hope your day is extra special!  (And that these 365 days until you hit 4 decades are pretty dang awesome, as well.)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The BIG 39 today...thanks for the post babe, I enjoyed that.

Strange that I still mentally see myself as 25. I wonder if that will ever change?

Love ya,

Eric

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Eric! That 4th decade isn't so bad. You just got to keep that "Bring It ON" mentality and you will be fine.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eric! I can't believe our firstborn is as old as we were when we had our lastborn. You have 365 days to keep this tradition (baby @ 39) going. What a great way to fill those days!!! Hope your day is absolutely great, and your year is filled with bundles of blessings.
Love you, Mom!

Anonymous said...

P.S. You're an awesome son and we are very proud of you.
Dad and Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear favorite son in law,
Yes, you do still mentally see yourself at around 25 no matter how old you get. I hear really old people say that. Ummm, not that "I've" ever made that comment, being 39 like you and all.
Hope you had a great day.
Mom in law.

Kelli said...

I can't believe you dug out that picture. Ah I love it. Happy Birthday, Eric (a day late). I love you. You are so much fun...I just wish we lived closer.

I have so many great memories of you this past decade. Most of them make me laugh out loud. You're the best and I hope you have a GREAT year as you head into the big 4-0! Love ya!

Kelli said...

A quick question about the cigar pic - WHEN was that taken?! I thought that was at the reunion, am I right? You know the reunion where I was pregnant?! Pretty sure those pants were maternity pants. I'm assuming we were just joking around and I didn't actually smoke that cigar. RIGHT?!?! Also - what am I wearing on my finger?!

Anonymous said...

Kell~
You were indeed barely pregnant at the reunion that rained incessantly...hence our entertainment at fake smoking cigars at the Microtell Inn. Good times indeed.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and by closer inspection, that is indeed the largest star ring I have ever seen on your hand. Not sure if it was Sloan's or your most current trend in jewelry styles. Either way, you made a cute preggo woman...star ring and cigar and all.