Saturday, October 23, 2010

YAY Racers!

OK, all you runner people.  You are the bomb.  My hero.  The one I envy.  I am so hot-diggity-dog proud of you!  Anyone that can run 13 miles is a trooper!  So here is a shout out to Michelle, Erica, Julie, Heather, Kim, Jenni, and all those other awesome peeps! 

I have all these fun photos, but picassa is telling me that all my space is used up.  Has blogger always used picassa as the storage site?  Has anyone else ever had this problem?  Do I really have to buy more space at picassa or can I somehow delete some of the old photos on there?  (I tried, can't figure it out!)  Help me, techno peeps!  


I know you want to see the pic of the guy with dreadlocks down to his butt...but I can't figure out how to get it on here!  aggghhhhh!

5 comments:

Cassie said... said...

I ran 2 this afternoon and literally fell flat on my face at the end. It is sooooo hard!

Kim said...

Thanks for all your help. You were great out there and looked beautiful as always. :)

Michelle said...

We needed every bit of that encouragement and cheering at that 10.5 mile mark. Thanks

Jenni said...

Thank you, Becke'!!! The Ranch Hands had the BEST station out there! I was so excited to see you guys! Next year, you're running! :)

Jenni

Heather said...

I loved seeing you and was sad that I didn't get to say "Hi!" I knew I couldn't get water at your station because I already had to go to the bathroom!! ha! :) Thanks for being out there cheering!