Thursday, October 14, 2010

Skulls, Falling on my bootie, and Give me a shout!

1.  This is for the buyers of boy clothes for different stores including Old Navy, Target, Gymboree, and Kohl's.  I have a lot of friends with boys and not a single one of them dress them in clothing/hats/socks/shoes/pajamas with skull heads on them.  We really aren't impressed with the new "death" fashion.  These items are only going to end up on clearance, and thus, end up costing your store more money than they are worth.  We aren't buying into the death thing, so you can allow this insane fashion idea to die instead.

2.  I took Savannah for her vet appt. tonight, got tangled in her leash on the way out the door and fell flat on my bootie.  *Fell flat for everyone to see...wish I had made it out the door first.*

3.  Say hello!  I would love to meet you...even if you don't have a blog!  Seriously, I don't know why anyone reads this (except for my Mom and Dad)...so why do you keep coming back?  I would love to say hi!

6 comments:

Kim said...

So sorry about your fall, but it did make me giggle just a little bit. Are you sore today???

Heather said...

AMEN about the skulls!!! Connor is almost out of the 5T sizes and I DREAD crossing the aisle at Target, etc. because I know the skulls are lurking...literally!!! :)
I read your blog because (1) you bring me closer to Jesus (2)you are hilarious!! (3) I love to see the pictures you take (4) we have "history" and it's so fun to see where God has taken us in our lives since we first met ages ago!! and (5) You just make me smile! You love blogging like I do and I think we both have so much fun with it! :) Have a great weekend, girl!

Jena said...

I agree with skulls--my boys ask and I say no! I check your blog everyday--love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi Becke! I read your blog! Actually, my friends had an intervention with me last spring and forced me to only read blogs two times a month. Blogs in general discourage me-- in a big way-- and I know that sounds weird to say to a blogger. Now, I read blogs in bulk at one sitting and move on and its much better for me. BUT all that to say I have always truly enjoyed your blog. Its one that I completely see why you do it and believe its from your heart. I love your spirituality and love of God and it is contagious to me. You are hilariously funny, and I love the way you word things like "home can be two places" and things you say stick with me. Just thought I should say THANKS!! Love, Jen Kendrick

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out...Kim, Heather, Jena, and Jen! I love you girls!!!
Becke'

Unknown said...

Totally agree about the whole skull thing.