Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Post In Which We Do The Pumpkin Thing.

It does my heart good to have a Jesus lovin', big earring wearin', three boy raisin', eyeshadow applien', food cuisine addict friend like Anna.  I must say she has always been a gift from God to me.  We loaded up the bus full of a bunch of barbarians sweet little boys and had ourselves a nice little time at the Pumpkin Patch...along with every lovin' kid from Greers Ferry.  Good fun times, I tell ya.

 Anna told me I looked like the chicken below.  I didn't know what to make out of that.  I think I misunderstood her...when she said the chicken looks like me...she meant the color scheme of my house.  Oh, good save, sweet thang.  :)

 Hey Sam, "You calm his head down and keep him hypnotized while I yank his horns out.  Thanks.  Your a bud."



 Three out of four works for me!
 The baby never gets any loving.  Isn't that right, Sam?

 Excuse me, Miss, but you have a spider on you lovely cheekbone.



 YAY for Anna who captured Sam smiling!  Score!
 She had better luck than I did at getting a Mommy/son photo!

 And the best photo of the day!   Girlfriend, we know what it is like! 
Nothing a little Chick Fil A ice cream won't fix.

4 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

you are a precious friend and spending time with you is always a blast!!! thanks for a fun day :).

Cassie said... said...

its awesome to have a friend that's in the same boat!

Kelli said...

I love it! Especially that last photo. That's a true life shot isn't it? I wish I was there to hang with you fun lovin' girls. Even though I don't wear eye liner and big earrings...

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. You both look beautiful. I love your new photo with Sam! Thanks again for all your encouragement and the water bottle today. :)