Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Little Indian


I love my little Indian.  Love his potty mouth, too.  Today he told Eli he was going to put his a** in the grass.  He had apparently heard it on a movie.  And he used it correctly too.  Which made me want to bust out in laughter.  But I chose the discipline route.  Because I am a good mommy like that.  And now I am telling everyone the story.  Because who doesn't want a chance to say "a** in the grass??"  It is way too fun.  I am 33 and am milking that phrase for all it is worth...can't blame my 5 year old for it either.  But lucky me, my behind isn't getting spanked for it.  Yep, love that little Indian.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

I think I will retell this story over and over just so I can say a** in the grass repeatedly.

Erica said...

I could definitely tell you were so excited to get to say it :) Just wait till he feels how well your fav rolls off his tongue...then you'll be in for a treat.

Cassie said... said...

I love the last pic!

Heather said...

I am cracking up so hard!!! And I LOVE the pics!!!