Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thankful in November: He is in the Details

This morning as I was scrubbing my face with some Olay face wash, I was once again reminded at how awesome a purchase it was!  I have horribly dry skin that loves to have any chance to flake.  This frugal gal hates spending much on face wash...but a scaly nose is where I draw the line. 

There is a certain Olay wash that runs about 9 dollars.  It seems to be less harsh, and so I buy it often.  I was tickled to see a coupon for a dollar off...so I went to Krogers, as many people in our town call it, found my wash and about flipped out in gratitude to God. 

The one I picked up had a half off sticker that made it like $4.50...and with my coupon, it was only going to be $3.50!  I looked at all the other (exact same) washes, and none of these others had a sticker!  I checked the expiration date (go ahead and smile mother and mother in law) and it was fine.  The bottle didn't look damaged in any way...so I made the purchase!

God is in the details, baby!  It is so sweet to my heart that He cares about what we care about. 

Anna is always good about seeing God in the details...like finding a  pair of much desired ice skates at a garage sale for a buck. 

How have you seen Him in the details lately?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your picture at the top. I agree I think God loves to see us smile. He just does stuff like that so we smile and know that he is there.