Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful in November: The Traditional Thankful Post

This is your typical "wrap all that you are thankful for" into a few words post. 

So, I shall do it in bullet points.  Cause it is more fun that way.

  • thankful for grace and mercy and propitiation and sanctification
  • thankful for Eric
  • thankful for three boys
  • thankful on a daily basis that those three boys aren't in the ER for any random boy reason
  • thankful that I have taste buds
  • and a treadmill
  • thankful for a shower that gives me the perfect temperature of water at any time of day I want
  • and faucets
  • thankful that the water is drinkable and safe
  • thankful for my friends
  • who pray and laugh and study the Bible and encourage and also have taste buds
  • thankful for heat when I'm chilly and A/C when I'm smokin' hot
  • thankful I am smokin' hot all the time
  • just teasing
  • thankful that God reveals Himself in new ways
  • and that He is never boring
  • thankful for our dog who has been the best family dog ever
  • thankful for my pillow and face cream and good smelling shampoo
  • and Christmas lights, strong coffee, and chick flicks
  • thankful that we have no debt other than a mortgage
  • thankful that we have never once gone hungry
  • thankful for Amelia and Kirby
  • that they love others and are good lights for the Kingdom
  • thankful for Mom and Dad
  • words will never suffice for how thankful I am for them
  • thankful for the family I married into
  • they are precious...each one
  • thankful for my blog that allows me to reach down deep and express a part of me
  • the part that is hard to sometimes put into the spoken word
  • thankful for you, my reader
  • thankful that God has given me a new word to pray for concerning 2011:  joy.

happy thanksgiving you all.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love this! Thankful for you, friend!!!! :)

Cassie said... said...

now that's a list...

Michelle said...

Joy.... as in a bundle of Nabie and/or Endor! Just keeping Sam's prayers alive and blogged.