Monday, March 17, 2008

Daffodils...Round 1











I was so excited to hear that my friend Kim Brown and her family are moving back to central AR! On her way to go house hunting in Little Rock, she stopped to see us. We were able to eat lunch at her favorite spot in Conway...Pizza Inn...and then head to Wye Mt. to take some pics of the kids. She has two of the most beautiful girls, Megan and Anna. I have once again come to the conclusion that I need a little girl because they are so much easier to photograph. I couldn't get Eli and Sam to be still long enough to capture a "sweet" pose...so what you see is what you get! Kim said, "You know, I would have gotten upset a couple of years ago if I couldn't get the girls to cooperate for a good shot. Now, I just let them run around and have fun." Well, I am glad that Kim has spiritually matured. Not me, I still want that good shot! I hope to go back out to Wye with some friends on Friday. Maybe this time I will leave my camera at home and let the kids be kids (or not.) If you want to join us, let me know!

5 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

i right clicked and saved to my computer! how much do i owe you? i love the flower pictures. so cute. kim and her girls are too stinkin' cute!

Kelli said...

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but from my experience, little girls who have big brothers are not so keen on stopping for a photo as they really want to keep up. It could change though. We'll see.

Pam said...

Great pictures! Kim's girls do make it easy to want a little girl around!!!

Anonymous said...

aww some of those pictures turned out good :) it was fun to see you there. I can't believe how much the boys have grown!

Elizabeth said...

Can you tell a siesta how to arrange photos in such a fun way, please? I enjoyed looking at them and now want to try it myself, but I need help - ha!
Much appreciation...
Elizabeth