Thursday, March 6, 2008

Faves!

OK, it is the night before Christmas around here (expecting a big snow and all) and I am giddy so I thought I would post a few of my favorite things. These are always subject to change, after all, I am female!

1. Kiss my face "treatmint" lip balm---it is even organic
2. Watching American Idol...go David Archuleta!
3. Uniball "signo RT gel" retractable pens...I have made Eric promise not to steal them for his office!
4. Arbonne Rejuvenating Cream--great for dry skin!
5. Merle Norman Triple Action Eye Gel--the best solution for puffy eyes
6. Johnson and Johnson Cucumber Melon Baby Wash (on the kiddos)
7. Clementine "cutie" oranges...mmmmm, like 2 at a time
8. Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies...mmmmmmmm, like 20 at a time
9. Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Shampoo....helps wake me up in the morning (and I need all the help I can get)
10. Kraft Easy Mac...way too convenient for kid lunches
11. My Blog! ;)

So...what are some of your favorite simple pleasures?

6 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

clean sheets
a clean house
oreos & milk
my before bedtime routine (face washing/exfoliating/moisturizing)
sudoku puzzles
american idol with our comm.group
watching my babies sleep at night

Jenny said...

favorite things:

stamps... I love getting stamps:)
hot chocolate with whip cream
chocolate shakes
american idol
watching the boys play together
feeling Piper kick and move around in my belly:)

Anonymous said...

- Pennywhistles
- My electric blanket
- Playing with baby Anna's feet when she tries to poke them out of my tummy
- Chai latte
- Coke, with plenty of ice
- Flipping a Bundt cake upside down and having it come out cleanly without any sticking to the pan
- Curel Life Stages Pregnancy & Motherhood moisture cream
- Getting something for nearly nothing with a coupon, even if you have to drive 5 miles to the store for that one thing!

The Moore's said...

my favorite things:
mail addressed to me that isn't a bill
hot gooey chocolate chip cookies
wet open-mouth kisses from my little Graceyn
Esther saying "Mommy, I love you a whole world"
date nights
Trident gum
Kari Jobe's worship CD

Anonymous said...

Hmm...
- Sweet Tea
- Ministering to Youth
- I definitely love thin mints
- and easy mac (great for a college guy)
- Sweet Tea (oh, did I already say that?)
- Wrestling with my nephews
- Steak, hamburgers, etc. You never really realize how much appreciate those things until you can't have them for like 3 months.

Anonymous said...

The Smell of "Spring",
Birds returning, chirping,
Flowers pushing up thru the hard earth.
Babies...human and critters
Bath and Body Classic Honeysuckle lotion
Having Sam tell me great tales on the phone(in that foreign language he speaks)...his laughter when he finishes his tale!
The sound of waves crashing
American Idol
M&M's in popcorn at the movies

Your blog!!

MOM