Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tag-O-Rama!!

Jenny tagged me to answer these questions...so here goes!

What is the one big goal you hope to accomplish this week? Finish my photography class!

What is the one household chore you do not like to do? Dust

What would you buy if someone gave you $2,000? Bedroom furniture for Sam and a spring wardrobe...or I might give it all for the cause of world peace (just teasing)

Describe yourself using one word. Loyal

What is the one saying or theme that you live by? God's grace is sufficient

What is the one household item you cannot live without? Washing machine

If you had one chance to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Israel

List the one person you admire the most. There are many...but right now, my Mom.

What is one thing people may not know about you? I am really, really looking forward to the rapture and secretly hope it is in my lifetime! What a thrill ride!

I tag Kelli and Pam!

1 comment:

Little Oak Table said...

hey, is the song puccini mi oleo babbyino-lmnop caro on your playlist about barbara or a new baby coming anytime soon? it seems like i remember your kids call barb babby or somethin' along those lines. but then it kind of looks like the song is about a bambino too?! just checking to see if there is any hidden meaning to the song. beth moore's grandkids call her bibby. is that song about her grandkids? talk to me. haha