Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sam Stories

Episode #1
Sam has been in a non-eating phase. When I finally think he has had enough to sustain his two-year old frame, I wash him up and get him down from his booster seat. He then proceeds to yell, "Whoo-hoo, I FREEEEEE!!"

Episode #2
In the boys' bathroom, there is a canvas painting that has all of the letters of the alphabet on it with cool pics beside each letter. The past couple of weeks, I have wrapped Sam up in his towel after his bath and let him stand up on the bathroom counter (with me holding on) so he can point to the pictures and tell me what each thing is. I must say "be careful" a lot because now when I get Sam out of the tub, he says, "I wanna be care-fuw." It took me awhile to realize he meant look at the painting!

Episode #3
At night, when I dry Sam's hair, I make a huge deal out of the finished "look" and say, "You are sooooooooooooo cute!!!" He then responds, "I soooooo cute!" (This is way cute on video!) :) I just tell Eric that we can instill humility later on....

Episode #4
Sam is getting much better at speaking and I am getting better at understanding him. But, when he gets on the cell phone with my Mom, his Mim, he starts talking speedy Sam talk and I hardly can understand a word! Either he and my Mom have this secret language or he likes to get in all his stories so fast none of them are understandable. 2 year olds...gotta love em'!

2 comments:

Little Oak Table said...

that is stinkin' funny!

The Moore's said...

If I knew I could leave the kitchen without having to clean up, I would yell, "Wooohoo, I'm free!" too!!