Friday, March 14, 2008

Sunshine Days









The sunshine around here has been so wonderful. We just go outside and bask in it. Sam is especially enjoying it, constantly bringing me 2 pair of socks and his shoes everytime he is ready to go "out-tide." (I don't know what is up with the 2 pair of socks...I think snow day messed him up!) This particular day, we went to a park with some friends and ate Mickey D's and tried not to let our 2 year olds kill themselves on the high high high playset. I actually do have some friends with little girls and as we were all playing and I was trying to capture some shots, I think I came across the #1 difference between girls and boys: girls don't mind stopping a moment to smile for the camera, while boys are ALL movement! And yes, I am pretty confident that the last sentence was a run-on. :)

1 comment:

Little Oak Table said...

Lisa, I LOVE your work!!!