Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Designated "Mommy" Pool






The boys and I went over to Anna's house to play today and jump around in their kiddie pools. It was great because there was a designated kiddie pool and a designated Mommy pool. The boys didn't quite catch onto that genius idea, though. They thought it was more fun to bring grass into the Mommy pool and splash each Mommy a bit. Shane, I think it is time to put in a "real" pool. Whatcha think?? :) Just think...less yard to mow! I bet if you present this idea before the elders, they will jump all over it like white on rice!
Baby Jack turned 3 months today...so I just had to capture a few shots of him!
Happy Splashing, everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm showing Debbie how to comment on your blog.
Barb

Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome pictures there, Becke'! How'd you get all 3 boys to look at you at the same time? Wow!

Anonymous said...

Barb, Whose Debbie?