Thursday, July 24, 2008

I HATE Caffeine!

For some reason, caffeine didn't used to bother me. Now it is my enemy! Eric and I had a fun evening last night...Cade and Eli went to VBS. We had the night (almost) to ourselves with just Sam, so we went to Chick-Fil-A, CBO, and Target. While at Target, I dug out my cute little Starbucks card...a birthday gift from my friend Britt, and ordered myself a Mocha Mint Chip Frappucino. I didn't think the amount of coffee in the sugar laden drink would be enough to matter. Ha! I was up til past midnight...way late for me! It didn't help that I joined freecycle. Visions of what I was going to give away were dancing through my head. Arg. I think it would have been better for me to just get out of bed and get the work done!

The good news is that it is 7 something AM and I am rip, roaring, and ready to go! I don't think the caffeine has exited the building yet!

1 comment:

The Uptons said...

thats funny, seems when i hit 30, i had to quit caffeine any time after noon, if i still wanted to make my 9:30 bedtime! in college, i could drink a coke right before bed and be fine...go figure!