Thursday, October 23, 2008

Offer of Photography Services!!!!!













Hey Everyone! As you all know, I just love taking pictures! I really enjoy capturing families together and the little ones' personalities. With the financial crunch, I thought of an idea that just might help your family out! Getting your picture taken professionally is quite an investment. I was laughing last night as I was looking at various photographer's sites. It seems that the really great ones didn't call their prices "prices" but instead "investment." You know it is gonna be expensive then! So, my idea is this: Let ME capture your family memories! I can spend around an hour with your family...or little ones and then give you a CD with all of the pictures on it! I would recommend taking the CD to Fast Foto...they do great with enlargements. I would charge $35 for this service, which includes the CD.

I will be happy to come to your house or your favorite Conway location. Just think of the possibilities! I know of a lot of people that send out Christmas cards with pictures either enclosed or part of the actual card...what a great way to get a good shot! What a great inexpensive way to give some pictures to grandparents for Christmas! What a great way to get some shots of the whole family for scrapbooking!

My days are very flexible. Most of my Saturdays are going to be free. Most of my mornings are free. I posted some of my favorite pictures I have taken this past year. Can't wait to work with you and capture the spirit of your family! I am not going to leave my phone number here...just leave me a comment if you are interested!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becke my wish for the holidays is for a family portrait. Your timing is perfect. could this be a God thing? please email me and let's talk about this. debbie_hall@jbhunt.com or get my number from Barb. Debbie Lynn

Three Against One said...

Man I wish that you didn't live out of state I totally want to get a family pic taken for our Christmas card I have already found the location I want it taken and everything but we don't have anybody good to take it for us. I guess we will just have to do the girls by themselves again this year.

Pam said...

Becke'
Sounds like a lot of fun! Miranda Campbell is going to take some of us next week at the university. I hope we're timing the leaves just right.
We're going to do some of the boys in their tuxes from the wedding! We're hoping for a good one for Christmas pictures.
I hope you all are doing good!
Coming to the game Saturday? Nathan and the boys are going. I'll probably be home sewing Halloween costumes!
Later,
Pam

Kim said...

Sounds good Becke'. I'll definitely keep that in mind. That's great to find something that you love doing and be able to make money at it too!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to talk to you about taking some pictures of our 3 boys. Please email me at shanda.new@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!

(I am a friend of Kim Brown's and I live in Conway.)

Shanda New

Anonymous said...

You could charge so much more- don't let the enemy tell you lies! Looking forward to the 8th.