Friday, October 3, 2008

Pumpkin Patch









Sam and I joined Eli's class today at the Pumpkin Patch! I just love Pumpkin Patches....except for the prices they put on those precious pumpkins! But, I do love the crisp air, hayrides, and bright orange pumpkins. Either we are going late in the year, or the pumpkin production is really down this year. Either way, it wasn't quite the photo op that I was hoping for. Oh well, the one picture of Sam kissing his friend Sydney made up for it all! :)
The highlight of the morning was when the class (including Sam) was sitting down listening to a story. The storyteller then told the kids about different kinds of pumpkins. She held up one that looked like a brown crescent shaped long gourd and asked what it was. Sam proudly replied, "A poopy pumpkin!" God loves keeping me humble!

1 comment:

blessedpath said...

Man, what's up with the mouths on these Stuart boys...did you read Kelli's blog today yet!!! To precious, these little ones, how they think. I love the pumpkin patch too!! We are going to Eckerts apple picking Sunday.