Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dreams and Nightmares

So, my blogging time has been drastically reduced due to my new found addiction: looking at really GOOD photography online. It is so fun to see all of the creativity that goes into the perfect shot. Of course, these amazing professionals have amazing cameras and equipment, but when I see a little girl about to kiss a real live frog with a crown on his head, everything in me wants to shout for joy! The perfect shot...my perfect dream...which has turned into nightmares for me lately. I can't wait to work with the people that are going to let me photograph them, but Satan has had a nice little time telling me I am not worthy to even think of such a task! My dreams (ahem, nightmares) have been filled with unhappy clients yelling at me while the frog (perfect picture shot, ya know) is running around and can't be caught. I have also dreamed that my camera refused to work no matter what I did to it!

My adventures start this Friday! I went and got some "props" from Cracker Barrell and Target today. That was so much fun I could hardly stand it. I would like to visit some antique stores and flea markets when I can go alone...oh, this could be addictive!

I am praying that God will bless my efforts and give each client some photos that they can shout about! Each photo should tell a story...I hope I can get some that do!

And if you want to see the cutest picture of a girl kissing a frog...go to: http://www.inthebeginningphoto.com/
I think it is under "children site" then "galleries" and then "bigger children".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you scoped out all the pic's on Pixcetera?

Jenny said...

I love looking at cute pic sites, too:) Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

You just need to get that first one under your belt. You have a real eye for this and definitley the passion. Good luck with you photo shoot

Anonymous said...

oh, Becke' you are going to be FANTASTIC!!
check out http://cstudioinc.com/ the photog is a friend of our family and has done some of our pictures.... i fight jealousy every time i see his work!

i sent you an email... did you get it?